Monday, December 31, 2007

SWAT-AT-SIGHT

Well, do I thank God or do I thank Darwin's Theory of Evolution for the brilliant hand-eye coordination that I possess especially when it comes to swatting mosquitoes??

Never mind, I dont wanna cause a furore between the believers and the non-believers... Moreover, I have more mosquitoes swirling over my head now...

I guess there can be one more constructive debate on this issue... Is Man better than Machine?? In this case I would always prefer the former... In my tumultuous 21 years so far , I have never heard a mosquito screaming for death, because of the "Good Knight"... Forget the screams, I have never even seen a dead body of a mosquito killed by the "Good Knight"... No wonder I hate ambiguous names nowadays... A really "Good Knight" for the mosquitoes...

I am a man on a mission nowadays... Armed with my hands and eyes, I swat mosquitoes at sight... I am planning to make this a movement... Called the "SWAT-AT-SIGHT" movement...

The pros of this unique movement include :

1) Reducing the population of a dangerous creature.
2) The satisfaction of being a serial killer, especially when u swat more than 10 a day.

A few cons to make my movement a bit more realistic...

1) Blood spattered over your hands when u swat a particularly fat one...
2) U might think its a waste of time...

But then, I love being a serial killer... A serial mosquito killer... To experience the same satisfaction, please be a part of the "SWAT-AT-SIGHT" movement...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fortunately i live on the 7th floor... very few mosquitoes make it dat high... those who do reach have to bear my stink be4 coming close... so basically i have good knights with empty good knights...

Rakesh said...

Well, Darwin wrote his theory observing creatures like you. So, Darwin will thank you while you thank God.

The electric bat can add spice to your mission. Am already a part of an independent swat-at-sight movement. But sometimes I get lazy and think of the following lines

"Ennai kadiththa kosuvai vittuvittEn. payapulla, adhu udambula Oduradhum namma raththam dhaanE"